The Precision Marine Pro Series take refugiums to the next level. With the Quiet-Flow System water is routed to an isolated chamber to capture and control any turbulence and direct that gentle flow of water into the micron bags for 100% mechanical filtration. With options for both 100 or 200 micron bags, you can control the degree of filtration for your individual system.
Being a protein skimmer manufacturer for nearly 20 years, we understand the importance of a large area for a robust skimmer. Take a look at each of the models' specifications to be sure your skimmer will fit. Don’t hesitate contacting us for advice on which skimmer to choose.
- Premium, optical-grade, cast acrylic construction throughout. NEVER any cost-cutting extruded acrylic
- ¼" thick acrylic used on EVERY piece. NO cost-cutting .220 or thinner material as seen on our competitors
- White baffles block light and prevent undesirable algae growth in other chambers.
- Single or Dual - 100 or 200 micron bags for mechanical filtration
- ½” high density polyethylenelid over micron bags provides easy access to micron bags
- ⅜” thick, heavy-duty micron bags bracket w/precision-machined openings for micron bag flange
- Dual or Triple Drains
- Final mechanical sponge chamber with sponge
- 4 or 5 space tubing holders for dosing or top-off
- Full top provides bracing on all sides
- 3D Slotted/Grooves for a perfect sheet of water & to strain any algae from refugium section to protect water pump.
- Robust Skimmer Chamber
Experience the performance for yourself. Call us toll-free to find a dealer near you. 888.825.6716